- High Voltage
- International Code Council (ICC)
- ICC Code Reference
- State Specific Codes
- Building Codes
- Residential Codes
- Plumbing Codes
- Mechanical Codes
- Fuel Gas Codes
- Fire Codes
- Energy Conservation Codes
- Existing Building Codes
- Performance Codes for Buildings and Facilities
- Private Sewage Disposal Codes
- Property Maintenance Codes
- Wildland-Urban Interface Codes
- Zoning Codes
- Swimming Pool and Spa Codes
- Green Building Codes
- Complete Code Collections
- Solar Energy Provisions
International Code Council
The International Code Council sets the standard for building codes. Together with the ICC, Cengage Learning has you covered, offering everything needed to get up to code quickly. With nearly 300 books in stock, we carry top titles that give trade professions the resources needed to work safely and efficiently.
The International Code Council is a member-focused association dedicated to developing model codes and standards that can be used to design and build safe, sustainable and affordable structures. Recognized in all 50 states, the ICC has developed a reputation as a trusted authority figure in producing international building codes that feature safeguards for people at home and in the workplace. Within the codes, readers can find comprehensive safety and fire prevention codes, keeping work environments safe and secure and helping laborers be proficient in all of their work.
At Cengage Learning, we set the standard for educational and training materials for the building trades. Our ICC code books touch on the need-to-know information for all types of trade and building codes. Learn the standards and requirements, as well as their implications and the consequences that exist if the codes are not followed. The ICC has developed this system for the best interest of trade workers and laborers. With the help of these guides, enjoy safe and protected work environments and processes.
Ranging from state and plumbing codes to mechanical and fuel codes, our portfolio includes any building code resources you need to help in your work. Find fire, energy, property, private sewage disposal codes and more. For your convenience, we offer both print versions and e-books for select titles. Find brand new 2015 editions as well as past year’s issues.
Some of our top titles include:
- 2015 International Property Maintenance Code® Commentary
- 2015 International Swimming Pool and Spa Code® Commentary
- 2015 International Existing Building Code® Commentary
- DEWALT® Plumbing Licensing Exam Guide
- 2015 International Fuel Gas Code®
- 2015 International Energy Conservation Code® with ASHRAE Standard
Interested in ICC resources for your particular building trade? Browse our titles below and find the code books that best meet your needs.