- High Voltage
- International Code Council (ICC)
- ICC Code Reference
- State Specific Codes
- Building Codes
- Residential Codes
- Plumbing Codes
- Mechanical Codes
- Fuel Gas Codes
- Fire Codes
- Energy Conservation Codes
- Existing Building Codes
- Performance Codes for Buildings and Facilities
- Private Sewage Disposal Codes
- Property Maintenance Codes
- Wildland-Urban Interface Codes
- Zoning Codes
- Swimming Pool and Spa Codes
- Green Building Codes
- Complete Code Collections
- Solar Energy Provisions
DEWALT® Electrical Professional Reference, 2014 Edition
ISBN 13: 9781305395060
ISBN 10: 1305395069
Author: Paul Rosenberg
Price: $24.95 Add to cart
When you're in the field, you need fast, easy-to-access information. You also need thorough coverage of the very latest, most essential content. The DEWALT® ELECTRICAL PROFESSIONAL REFERENCE, 2014 EDITION gives you the best of both worlds – in a handy pocket-sized package! The book delves into areas critical for success in an electrical professional's career, from motors, transformers, and grounding, to voltage drops, fastener charts, and tools. This reference guide is packed with hundreds of pages of reference materials for comprehensive topic coverage to make this a one-stop reference book that contains everything you need for success in the field.
- Updated to the National Electrical Code® 2014.
- Lay-flat binding allows the book to lay flat when opened.
- Withstands the roughest jobsites with a durable, heavy duty plastic cover that will weather the elements to provide current reference material – anytime, anywhere.
- Easy-to-read charts and excellent illustrations for fast, on-the-job solutions.
- Clarifies key concepts with detailed tables, figures, and formulas that will enhance your understanding of how to comply with the code.