- High Voltage
- International Code Council (ICC)
- ICC Code Reference
- State Specific Codes
- Building Codes
- Residential Codes
- Plumbing Codes
- Mechanical Codes
- Fuel Gas Codes
- Fire Codes
- Energy Conservation Codes
- Existing Building Codes
- Performance Codes for Buildings and Facilities
- Private Sewage Disposal Codes
- Property Maintenance Codes
- Wildland-Urban Interface Codes
- Zoning Codes
- Swimming Pool and Spa Codes
- Green Building Codes
- Complete Code Collections
- Solar Energy Provisions
2015 International Property Maintenance Code® Commentary.
ISBN 13: 9781609832889
ISBN 10: 1609832884
Author: International Code Council (ICC)
Price: $60.00 Add to cart
For a truly solid working knowledge of the 2015 International Property Maintenance Code® (IPMC®), you need a resource that will explain the technical requirements, and then explore how those requirements can be applied to everyday, on-the-job situations. The 2015 INTERNATIONAL PROPERTY MAINTENANCE CODE® COMMENTARY does just that. The book's approach is simple, yet highly effective: provide users with the full text and illustrations of the code itself, and close each section with commentaries on its practical implications. Coverage also includes a discussion of rationale for the various provisions, as well as the potential consequences for not adhering to them. Developed by the highly-regarded International Code Council, the book aims to offer an enhanced understanding of the 2015 IPMC®, making it a must-have for code officials, engineers, architects, inspectors, plan examiners, contractors, and anyone seeking proficiency in the code.
- Updated to reflect the 2015 INTERNATIONAL PROPERTY MAINTENANCE CODE®.
- Tables, figures, and detailed illustrations highlight and clarify key concepts.
- Clear, logical organization of content promotes learning and mastery of topics.
- Discussion of the historical and technical background of the code promotes a sound comprehension of the how's and why's of its regulations.
- Establishes performance based provisions that adequately protect public health, safety, and welfare.
- Produced by the International Code Council, a membership organization that develops the codes used to construct residential and commercial buildings.