- High Voltage
- International Code Council (ICC)
- ICC Code Reference
- State Specific Codes
- Building Codes
- Residential Codes
- Plumbing Codes
- Mechanical Codes
- Fuel Gas Codes
- Fire Codes
- Energy Conservation Codes
- Existing Building Codes
- Performance Codes for Buildings and Facilities
- Private Sewage Disposal Codes
- Property Maintenance Codes
- Wildland-Urban Interface Codes
- Zoning Codes
- Swimming Pool and Spa Codes
- Green Building Codes
- Complete Code Collections
- Solar Energy Provisions
2015 International Fuel Gas Code® Commentary
ISBN 13: 9781609832926
ISBN 10: 1609832922
Author: International Code Council (ICC)
Price: $115.00 Add to cart
A must-have for anyone seeking to advance their knowledge of the 2012 International Fuel Gas Code® (IFGC®), this book examines both the technical requirements of the code and its practical implications. The 2015 INTERNATIONAL FUEL GAS CODE® COMMENTARY accomplishes this by pairing the code’s full text with in-depth commentaries that explore the regulations it contains. These commentaries delve into the rationale for various provisions, strategies for applying them in the real world, and the consequences that may result if they are not followed. The book uses a clear, straightforward writing style that will demystify the code and instill a solid working knowledge of its requirements for code officials, engineers, architects, inspectors, plan examiners, contractors, and anyone who works closely with the 2015 IFGC®.
- Updated to reflect the 2015 INTERNATIONAL FUEL GAS CODE®.
- Updated content based on the expert insight of code enforcing officials, industry representatives, design professionals, and more.
- In-depth commentaries touch on a wide range of the components of the 2015 IFGC®.
- "General Comments" and "Purpose" sections introduce each chapter and highlight the most critical and commonly used regulations.
- Tables, figures, and detailed illustrations highlight and clarify key concepts.
- Exploration of the historical and technical background of the code sets the stage for a sound comprehension of the how's and why's of its regulations.
- Produced by the International Code Council, a membership organization that develops the codes used to construct residential and commercial buildings.