- High Voltage
- International Code Council (ICC)
- ICC Code Reference
- State Specific Codes
- Building Codes
- Residential Codes
- Plumbing Codes
- Mechanical Codes
- Fuel Gas Codes
- Fire Codes
- Energy Conservation Codes
- Existing Building Codes
- Performance Codes for Buildings and Facilities
- Private Sewage Disposal Codes
- Property Maintenance Codes
- Wildland-Urban Interface Codes
- Zoning Codes
- Swimming Pool and Spa Codes
- Green Building Codes
- Complete Code Collections
- Solar Energy Provisions
2015 International Energy Conservation Code®
ISBN 13: 9781609834869
ISBN 10: 1609834860
Author: International Code Council (ICC)
Price: $51.50 Add to cart
For the most current information on energy conservation code requirements, refer to the 2015 INTERNATIONAL ENERGY CONSERVATION CODE®. This highly beneficial resource fosters energy conservation through efficiency in envelope design, mechanical systems, lighting systems, and through the use of new materials and techniques. In the residential provisions, the inclusion of the Energy Rating Index Compliance Alternative as another compliance path adds more flexibility to the 2015 IECC®. With this comprehensive and cutting edge coverage, it is a critical component of a user's code books.
- Code Alert! Purchase of the code includes free signup for a subscription to receive critical code updates and free access to videos, book excerpts and training resources.
- A climate-appropriate alternative has been added for buildings located in Tropical Zones.
- Separate chapters dealing with existing buildings were created in both IECC-Commercial and Residential Provisions.
- Establishes performance-based provisions that adequately protect public health, safety, and welfare.
- Produced by the International Code Council, a membership organization that develops the codes used to construct residential and commercial buildings.