- High Voltage
- International Code Council (ICC)
- ICC Code Reference
- State Specific Codes
- Building Codes
- Residential Codes
- Plumbing Codes
- Mechanical Codes
- Fuel Gas Codes
- Fire Codes
- Energy Conservation Codes
- Existing Building Codes
- Performance Codes for Buildings and Facilities
- Private Sewage Disposal Codes
- Property Maintenance Codes
- Wildland-Urban Interface Codes
- Zoning Codes
- Swimming Pool and Spa Codes
- Green Building Codes
- Complete Code Collections
- Solar Energy Provisions
Applied Codeology, Navigating the NEC® 2011
ISBN 13: 9781935941019
ISBN 10: 1935941011
Author: National Joint Apprenticeship Training Committee
Price: $99.95 Add to cart
- Updated to the 2011 National Electrical Code.
- This thorough resource covers where to find information and how to use it, and clearly identifies key parts of the code that can be difficult to identify and interpret.
- Interpretation of key code concepts written in an approachable language aids in safer and more dependable installations.
- Written by an industry-expert author with years of experience in the field which allows readers to get information they can apply to real-world, on-the-job situations.
- Additional review questions for each unit, and pre-tests and post-tests have been added to help readers assess what they have learned and to identify areas for improvement and additional study.
- Updated to the 2011 NEC, this new edition includes many procedures such as the NITMAM process.