- High Voltage
- International Code Council (ICC)
- ICC Code Reference
- State Specific Codes
- Building Codes
- Residential Codes
- Plumbing Codes
- Mechanical Codes
- Fuel Gas Codes
- Fire Codes
- Energy Conservation Codes
- Existing Building Codes
- Performance Codes for Buildings and Facilities
- Private Sewage Disposal Codes
- Property Maintenance Codes
- Wildland-Urban Interface Codes
- Zoning Codes
- Swimming Pool and Spa Codes
- Green Building Codes
- Complete Code Collections
- Solar Energy Provisions
Journeyman Electrician's Review
ISBN 13: 9781439059449
ISBN 10: 1439059446
Author: Richard E. Loyd
Price: $49.95 Add to cart
- Content and practice questions are updated to reflect the 2011 National Electrical Code®
- More detailed explanations for the answers provided will give students a better grasp on the correct answer and why it is the correct answer.
- Questions about NEC® related topics require students to cite specific code references providing practice in using the NEC® 2011 plus familiarity with the new code requirements.
- An introduction to examinations national testing organizations and approved testing laboratories is included to acquaint readers with all aspects of journeyman electrician licensure.
- Chapter-end questions are styled like the ones on licensing exams allowing students to identify topics they've mastered and pinpoint those that require further study.
- Practice tests mimic actual licensing exams; familiarizing students with standard exam formats helping them assess their readiness and building their confidence.
- Must-know electrical math and calculator usage is reviewed.