- High Voltage
- International Code Council (ICC)
- ICC Code Reference
- State Specific Codes
- Building Codes
- Residential Codes
- Plumbing Codes
- Mechanical Codes
- Fuel Gas Codes
- Fire Codes
- Energy Conservation Codes
- Existing Building Codes
- Performance Codes for Buildings and Facilities
- Private Sewage Disposal Codes
- Property Maintenance Codes
- Wildland-Urban Interface Codes
- Zoning Codes
- Swimming Pool and Spa Codes
- Green Building Codes
- Complete Code Collections
- Solar Energy Provisions
2015 International Existing Building Code® Commentary
ISBN 13: 9781609832896
ISBN 10: 1609832892
Author: International Code Council (ICC)
Price: $116.00 Add to cart
Part of the highly successful International Code Council's Code & Commentary series, the 2015 INTERNATIONAL EXISTING BUILDING CODE® COMMENTARY is the ideal tool for anyone interested in learning the provisions contained in the code, what they mean, and how to apply them. The driving force behind the book's effectiveness is its format: it has been strategically designed to pair each section of the code text with an insightful commentary that goes beyond the technical requirements to explore their practical implications. Content includes rationale for the various requirements, suggestions for applying them, and potential consequences for not adhering to them. With a clear, straightforward writing style that clarifies even the most complex code regulation, this is a resource that will enhance the learning and reference libraries of code officials, engineers, architects, inspectors, plans examiners,contractors, and anyone who uses the 2015 IEBC®.
- Updated to reflect the 2015 INTERNATIONAL EXISTING BUILDING CODE®.
- The different levels of change of occupancy as addressed in Chapter 10 have been clarified.
- Tables, figures, and detailed illustrations highlight and clarify key concepts.
- Clear, logical organization of content promotes learning and mastery of topics.
- Exploration of the historical and technical background of the code sets the stage for a sound comprehension of the how's and why's of its regulations.
- Produced by the International Code Council, a membership organization that develops the codes used to construct residential and commercial buildings.